Support Worker - South Barrow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
South Barrow, Somerset, England
£18278.00 - £18278.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
- Support Worker Location
- Brent Knoll Salary
- £18,278 plus you can pick up occasional sleep-ins if you wants at £50 per shift Hours
- 37 hours doing earlies: to , lates: to on a rota that will include alternate weekends where you can do one full day if you like.
Why work here
- This Company is a nationwide Autism leader and is passionate about offering the very best of care to all its residents.
10 years ago, they lead a campaign to get the Government to recognise and support autistic people through an Autism Act in England, leading to an autism strategy.
By joining this company, you would receive some of the best training the UK has to offer.
Type of person required
- We are looking for people who have some work experience and a good understanding of working with vulnerable adults with Autism.
We are also looking for a driver.
- Excellent training and development programme Career progression opportunities Enhanced overtime.
Additional payments for sleep-in and on call.
Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance counselling programme Competitive pension scheme 33 days annual leave (incl.
Public Holidays) Online staff discount scheme for a range of benefits Interested? For more information in the strictest of confidence, please call Sandie at Major Healthcare recruitment at our regional office on######### We will aim to get immediate interviews for the right candidate/s offering you a timely, stress free service to obtaining and further your career in the sector you are passionate about.
We are a free service and take on multiple jobs every week so continuously have a variety of positions to choose from.
If this role is not what you're looking for, you are welcome to send us your CV to be registered and automatically matched to each position we have and be sent a full job list every couple of weeks to browse through and enquire about.
Email address We hold our candidates in the same regard as we do our clients and offer both parties a professional, market informative and friendly service.