Health Care Assistants - Norwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistants
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£12 - £17/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Synergy Medical are looking for healthcare assistants to work in care homes in Norfolk/Suffolk for ad hoc shifts and block booking shifts. There is currently a 3 shift per week block booking availale at one of our clients.
Umbrella rates of pay range from £14 to £19 per hour
PAYE rates of pay range from £12 to £17 per hour
To be eligible for this role
- You need a minimum of 6 months UK experience in a similar role
- You must be able to get references to cover a period of 3 years.
Synergy Medical will work with you to make your registration experience as smooth as possible, so we can support you in meeting the compliance requirements for this role, which includes appropriate referencing and mandatory training.
Synergy Medical can offer the following
- Good pay rate with enhanced rates at the weekends
- Free mandatory training as required
- All Registration costs met by Synergy Medical
- Flexible hours to suit your needs and availability
- Referral scheme - earn up to £100 per successful candidate recommended to Synergy Medical
- Fast-track registration where we come to you.
- Committed and friendly consultants waiting for your call
Immediate starts available.
If interested or you know someone who is, please contact Aakash on (phone number removed) or
Synergy Medical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy