Health Care Assistant - Greenwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Health Care Assistant
Greenwich, Greater London, England
£9.50 - £12/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Health Care Assistant Job description
If you consider yourself to be passionate in giving care to others, while not be part of a growing community care (SGM CARE) that values its employees?
SGM CARE is looking for Care Workers to demonstrate their skills and become part of a company who respects your hard work and dedication towards our local community.
You will provide care and support to our service users to live the lives that they want and they deserve. You will work as an integral part of a team, providing excellent standards of support and care. Your work as a care giver may involve you working on a 1 to 1 basis with service users or as part of a bigger team providing support to individuals at any given time.
As a Care Worker you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards, excellent care and support to our service users in Bexley, Erith, Belvedere, Slade green, welling and Sidcup area.
Health Care Assistant Job Description
* Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
* Assisting clients with getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
* Light household tasks.
* Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence.
Health Care Assistant Role Specifics:
* A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is beneficial..
* Successful candidates must be willing to work alternate weekends
* Experience in Domiciliary care 1 year, however, full training will be provided.
Successful Care Workers need to be caring, compassionate & empathetic. We provide the support and training to help you focus on building relationships with your clients, their families and your colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced Care Worker or fancy a change in career and believe you have the empathy for this exciting and rewarding career we would love to hear from you