Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Glasgow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
28000.0000 - 33000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Search Consultancy has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planned Preventative Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing client in Cumbernauld. This is a permanent position,working dayshift hours.
Reporting to the Compliance and Quality Manager, key duties include:
* Reactive and preventative repair and maintenance works on a range of mechanical and electronic manufacturing equipment such as edge-banders, routers and saws.
* Responsible for creation of Planned Preventative Maintenance procedures.
* Carry out the planned maintenance tasks and record results.
* Completion of planned preventative maintenance programs.
* Assisting in commissioning of equipment moves on site.
* Inventory management of equipment and spares.
* Verification - calibration of equipment.
* Carry out site safety and condition surveys.
* Work with management team for maintenance works and event preparations.
If you are interested in a new role, enjoy working as part of a target driven team and have the above mentioned experience, please get in touch asap.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.