Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
40000.0000 - 58000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Negligence Solicitor is required by this top 50 UK law firm to deal with a defendant caseload from its office based in Manchester city centre.
In joining this firm as a clinical negligence solicitor, you will become part of an established national practice recognised as a market leader in claimant work.
Independently rated as one of the best firms in this area of practice you will be provided with a caseload of good quality work and have the benefit of experienced solicitors within the team who can give guidance where required.
The firm is seeking a medical negligence solicitor who can demonstrate:
- Prior experience working on litigated defendant or claimant clinical negligence work as a trainee or post qualification.
- Ideally experienced in running own files (you will be responsible for the day to day running of a caseload)
- Able to work as part of a team,
- Qualified solicitor.
- A real passion for developing a career in this area of work.
What's on offer?
On offer with this clinical negligence opportunity is:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package,
- Good work life/balance with very good options for flexible and rempte working.
- Joining an award-winning top tier team,
- Modern office environment in Manchester city centre,
- Realistic opportunities for progression.
To be considered for this clinical negligence solicitor role based in Manchester city centre please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible