Recruitment Consultant - Taunton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Consultant - Healthcare
Taunton, Somerset, England
18000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitment Consultants - Healthcare
Shoreditch, London - £18,000-£30,000 (OTE £25,000-£40,000 year 1)
Hunter Mental Health & Hunter AHP have recently been recognised as one of the Top 100 small businesses to work for in the entire UK!! In addition to making the Top 100 list, we have moved into beautiful new offices in Shoreditch, and we are delighted to have opportunities available for motivated individuals to join the team as recruitment consultants!!
We invest in people because people build companies. Our vision is simple, to be the home of Allied Health Professionals recruitment around the globe. We plan to do this by working in dedicated niches within the healthcare sector as best-in-class operators. We are ambitious. We are progressive. We are competitive. We are kind and nurturing and are looking to grow our family.
We believe anything is possible.
- Smart, intuitive, self-motivated, business savvy and confident
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
An essential and integral part of our team, the Recruitment Consultant is resilient, tenacious, competitive, hard-working, charming, ambitious and motivated. They are the backbone of our business and specialise in the sourcing, screening, attraction, recruitment and eventual placement of specialist healthcare workers.
Your role will involve the full recruitment function - from finding quality healthcare professionals, through compliance, interviewing, agreeing contracts, placing candidates, marketing, registering and meeting new clients.
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits:
- Unlimited holiday. As part of our family we know that you're driven, competitive and have a strong work ethic, so we let you decide what time you need to take as holiday. Our culture is all about trust.
- Progression. With a clear career pathway and regular salary hikes, our route to management is straightforward and driven by incentives. We want you to be rewarded each time you make a step forward in your career.
- We love our employees and want them to be as happy and healthy as possible, so we provide them with free fruit, 25% off your gym membership, and a chance to join the Hunter Running Club!
- Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You're part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation period your private healthcare will kick in.
- Free beer and wine. We provide refreshments in our workspace and we encourage everyone to socialise together, building strong and healthy bonds.
- Bring your dog to work. Who doesn't love having a dog in the office? Great for lowering blood pressure and increasing serotonin levels.
- Going out. Ascot races, Escape Room, Hawksmoor, Bowling… we've had a lot of fun together and we'll be having a whole lot more
- Annual away-days. At Hunter we like to do things in style. From annual conferences at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds to yearly group-wide get togethers in Barcelona…. If it looks fun and stylish we'll be there!
- Knowledge sharing. We hold regular desk coaching sessions and have an amazing intranet with libraries of free personal development courses. We take training very seriously and will invest in you both as a consultant and individual.
Hunter Mental Health & Hunter AHP are part of Hunter Gatherer Group, an investment company with proven success in building outstanding healthcare recruitment businesses around the globe, and recently recognised as one of the UK's Top 100 Small Businesses to work for in 2021.
We are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector - where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency that quality healthcare professionals want to be represented by.
Specialising in niche Mental Health & AHP recruitment, we are based in Shoreditch, Central Londonand we have an opportunity for 4 Recruitment Consultants to join our family.
Our people have a track record of exceptional success. They are energetic, focused and committed to delivering an outcome that exceeds expectations. The team are leagues ahead of their competition and unrivalled in their motivation. With a clear career path and rewards at every step of the journey, not to mention the best bonus scheme in the business, becoming a member of our team guarantees you the chance to work alongside talented, awe-inspiring colleagues, develop as a person as well as a consultant, and fast-track your way to recruitment success.
Join Hunter to be part of our journey. We want to excite and challenge you, support and nurture you, give you opportunities that will push your boundaries, take risks together, learn together, win together, lose together and be proud of what we can achieve together.
- Maintaining a constant pipeline of specialist candidates
- Posting and updating job adverts on recruitment job board sites
- Mining CVs and harvesting data
- Screening healthcare professionals
- Selling the unique benefits of our agency
- Interviewing candidates
- Building, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with candidates and clients
- Providing an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs
At Hunter our aim is to be the employer of choice, where we have a happy, motivated, fulfilled and proud team of consultants outperforming the competition.
Our commitment to you:
- To provide a fun, competitive,