Registered Nurse Care Home £18ph - Northwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse Care Home £18ph
Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£30.9k per year + Great Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Northwich, Cheshire
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: General Nursing
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £ per hour £30,900 (Based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: DBS check and PIN paid for
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
Care Home Details : I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Northwich, Cheshire as part of our nurse team. Our Home is a purpose-built home offering residential and nursing care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.
Purpose of Role: To achieve the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Colleagues. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk