Technical Sales Engineer - Newbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Sales Engineer
Newbury, West Berkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a well renowned UK Cutting Tool Manufacturer who is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Engineer to join their established sales team and drive sales throughout the South of England. Our client is proud of their manufacturing expertise, producing high performance cutting tools to multiple sectors worldwide.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the cutting tools sector, experienced in offering a bespoke sales approach, including problem solving, identifying productivity improvements and conducting cost per part studies.
Technical Sales Engineer – Key Accountabilities:
* Research the market, identify new clients throughout the South of England who would benefit from our client’s cutting tool expertise.
* Be proactive, focused and driven to meet sales targets.
* Understand, interpret and manage customer requirements with the confidence to negotiate and close sales.
* Communicate and build rapport effectively with our client’s customers.
* Provide pre-sales and after-sales technical assistance, sharing your knowledge of cutting tools, conducting technical presentations and demonstrating how a cutting tool will meet customer needs.
* Work with our client’s talented design team to create custom-made products for our client’s customers.
* Attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events to generate new contacts and develop existing relationships. To enhance our client’s reputation in the market for delivering quality cutting tools that exceed customers expectations.
Technical Sales Engineer – Skills & Experience:
* Apprentice served tradesman (ideally gained within a cutting tool manufacturing environment) – Mechanical craft apprenticeship, toolmaker, machinist or equivalent.
* Proven track record of selling cutting tools into the engineering market.
* Awareness of potential customers in the South of England region.
* Be an effective communicator who builds rapport well.
* Have a full UK Driving Licence, as this role will involve regular travel to client sites throughout the South of England.
Technical Sales Engineer is offering a base salary of £35,000 - £45,000 (negotiable) plus benefits for the successful candidate.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of Technical Sales Engineer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd. The services advertised by Technical Prospects Ltd are those of an Employment Agency