Planned Works Manager - Stafford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Planned Works Manager - Social Housing
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
PLANNED WORKS MANAGER SOCIAL HOUSING PERMANENT ROLE 37 HRS PER WEEK £22-£25 PER HOUR TEMP
Your new company
This housing group complete more than 33,000 responsive and 7,800 triage repairs every year, committing £30m annually to making a positive difference to the homes, lives and communities that they serve.
Your new role
- Ensure the successful delivery of Planned and Void programme
- Leading the Planned Maintenance and Voids teams to ensure that we have accurate planning and be accountable for delivery and monitoring of work in progress.
- Responsible for ensuring that all statutory and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work is correctly forecast, and the performance is monitored in accordance with the agreed protocol and process.
- Responsible for ensuring that all variation and additional work is correctly recorded and reimbursed and that all final accounts are submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for ensuring that all sub-contractors are contracted in accordance with standing orders; that sub-contract accounts are correctly managed and settled and that the sub-contract
- supply chain supports the objectives of the business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Nationally recognised NVQ Level 2/3 Trade Qualification
- Driving Licence
- Contractor Background
- Completion of multi skilled in-house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Management Qualification
- Proven management experience and team management
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards, and codes of practice
- Mentoring and coaching
What you'll get in return after permanent placement
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday, increasing with each year of service + bank holidays
- Fleet Vehicle provided
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.