Occupational Therapist - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 21297689b452482b9244ac26685c9fd8
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Balfor Recruitment are currently seeking a Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work with one of our prestigious clients.
Hit ‘Apply’ below to send your application for consideration. Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you’ve read the job specs first.
Suitable candidates will have a degree in Occupational Therapy (MSc pre-registration or BSc) and registration with HCPC.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering the best quality of care.
- A Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- You must be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- A consideration for each patients physical, social, psychological and environmental needs.
- You must keep up-to-date written and electronic records.
- Ability to write reports and care plans.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to connect with others and develop rapport with your patients.
- Regular attendance of multidisciplinary team meetings.
- Relevant work experience is also beneficial.
- The legal right to work in the UK.
- An up to date DBS.
What we’ll offer you:
- We offer highly competitive rates of pay.
- Access to ‘refer a friend scheme’ where you could be entitled to £200 of vouchers.
- Access to Training and Continuous Professional Development.
- An experienced and dedicated recruitment team supporting your every step.
- Support in your role from a team of clinical experts.
Why Balfor Recruitment?
- Is an award-winning recruiter to the public, private and non-profit sectors for temporary, contract and permanent staffing.
- Has been established for 23 years.
- Specialises in Education and Health and Social Care recruitment.
- Is REC accredited.
What you need to do now: If you’re interested in this role then please forward your CV.
You can also click “apply now” to forward an up to date copy of your CV for of Form