Amazon E - Southwell | Zoek UK | 2129d28cf1f447969bcc5b81d8255ff0
Amazon E-Commerce Executive
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, England
£17.5k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for an E-Commerce Executive to join their tight-knit team based in Nottinghamshire. To support their strong growth they are seeking a highly numerate, hard-working, online savvy individual to help expand and maintain the product listings they curate on Amazon. Working within the Operations Team you be collating data for new line information into spreadsheets and then managing them through the Amazon process to get the lines listed. You will be managing the look and feel of product listings including loading images.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Creating new lines, enhancing the digital shelf through text and image optimization
- Identifying and resolving product set up issues
- Buybox Analysis and following through on problem solving
- Understanding and resolving of order issues
- Analysis of Operational performance reports and taking appropriate actions
- Other duties as required by the needs of the business
- On occasion you may be required to travel to client offices or Amazon offices
Over the time you will work your way around other functions of this full-service agency.
Our ideal candidate:
- Ability to work independently and to prioritise workload
- Confident use of Powerpoint, Word and especially Excel
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to Degree Level with evidence of ability in Maths and an affinity with online/ IT being advantageous
Salary & other benefits:
- £17500 pa
- Annual holiday entitlement is 33 days (inclusive of bank/public holidays) in the complete holiday year
About our Client
Our client works with some of the UK's favourite brands to build their business on Amazon. They provide full account management, sales strategy, logistics support, catalogue management, issue resolution and training. Key to their success is their deployment of Amazon-based marketing and advertising campaigns.
The company is experiencing significant growth. With this growth, comes opportunities for personal development. Their focus on Amazon means that the individual will be at the cutting edge of ecommerce, which will create a fantastic launch point to any career.
Work hours would be, Monday to Thursday - 9am until , Friday - 9am until 3pm. The Job is based in Southwell, Nottinghamshire. During the Covid 19 Situation they are all working from home and staying in regular contact with Zoom and MS Teams. Once it is over they will be returning to the office at least a couple of days a week where they enjoy free tea and coffee, sandwich Wednesdays and more Chupa Chups than they should.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Posted 42 days ago