PPC Executive - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PPC Executive - Cutting Edge Ecommerce Retailer - WFH / London
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your career in the of the world's fastest growing ecommerce Retailers
The Brand are looking for a PPC/Shopping Executive to sit within the Performance Marketing team in London, someone who lives and breathes PPC with strong emphasis on Shopping and strives to deliver improvement from every campaign that they run.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you’ll be predominantly responsible for managing Shopping campaigns for the Brand accounts, as well as managing some of YouTube and/or Google Display activity. With the support from the team, you will pay a key role in developing the Shopping channel to align with the wider business KPIs, getting an opportunity to work directly with Google and other partners in doing so.
Direct responsibilities include:
• Budget and KPI management
• Continuous bid, campaign, ad copy & feed (with help of feed provider) optimisations
• Identifying growth areas, building and implementing campaign structure to support them
• Reporting, analysing and interpreting data to display performance effectively
• Maintaining best practise approach in running of the activity
• With the help of the team, building and maintaining testing & account development frameworks
With a hefty global spend level and ambitious targets to keep growing, the right person will make the role their own. You’ll take ownership of testing, optimisation and growth roadmaps for your activity, as well as coming up with strategy for smaller, tactical campaigns.
- years’ hands-on experience within Google shopping is a must (Search, YouTube and/or Display desirable)
Strong understanding of hands-on shopping feed optimisation and management techniques
Hands on knowledge of PPC optimiser
Good understanding of analytic suites
Knowledge of Google Ad scripts and capability to build custom scripts to cater to the business (desirable)
Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
The company offer a great career path and a good salary / benefit package including Bonus., and the opportunity to work for a cutting edge Brand.
The role will be working from home for the present and then office / working from home (split 2/3 days a week).