IT Manager - Cowling | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cowling, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join Kingdom Services Group working at our Head Office in Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside WA12.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
Salary: £40, per annum.
Job Purpose / Primary Objective: To manage the requirements and resources within the IT department.
Oversee IT projects, working with the Director to deliver the best solutions from concept, procurement and development to implementation.
Oversee the IT infrastructure across all Kingdom offices, security maintenance and identify the future IT requirements for the business.
Position / Skill Base Requirements: Examples of keys duties may include (list not exhaustive):
- Managing IT Help Desk requirements and the IT support team
- Maintain network infrastructure, switches, physical servers, virtual machines (Hyper-V) and backup systems (Datto)
- Identify, implement and review necessary IT security measures
- Maintenance of VOIP phones systems
- Oversee maintenance of all key systems and software
- Ensure the department efficiently manages maintenance of all company IT assets
- Liaising with 3rd party IT support company where necessary
- Managing 3rd party suppliers for development purposes of bespoke projects
- Managing 3rd party software providers Training & Meetings Attend any relevant training courses or company meetings as required.
Additional qualifications and courses up to degree level (relevant to job role) are encouraged and can be provided through Kingdom’s training academy, Skill Centre.
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes:
- • Great people management • Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies) • A real career pathway • Professional development training / via Skills centre • Company award scheme • Awards & Commendations • Colleague Zone web portal At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company.
Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you.
The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.