Yard Operative - Billericay | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Billericay, Essex, England
£9.75/hour WEEKLY PAY
Temporary (Full time)
Outskirts of Billericay area, Essex
£ per hour (equivalent to £21,000 per annum)
Weekly pay / Temporary to PERMANENT position
Monday to Saturdays 5 days per week and weekends if required.
Monday to Friday 08:30-17:30
We are currently recruiting an experienced Yard Operative to join an established Client of ours in Billericay, Essex. The role is not close to public transport so own vehicle would be desirable.
Our Client is a leading core broker involved in the purchase 7 supply of all types of passenger car, light and heavy commercial core vehicle products.
* Removing car parts from accident/damaged vehicles for re-sale to the trade or public Customers.
* Carrying out quality control checks prior to removing the parts.
* Follow paperwork/compliance in line with manual handling guidelines.
* Meet targets for removal of parts.
* Clean cars & car parts as required.
* Change tyre/re-fits as required.
* Fix/amend bodywork as required.
* Ensure machinery and equipment is safe/maintained-in working order-preventative maintenance.
* Ensure procedures followed in line with environmental and health & safety guidelines/policies.
* You must have previous experience working in vehicle maintenance or breakers/salvage yard.
* Level 2 in vehicle mechanics would be an advantage although equivalent working experience is great!
* Confident in dealing with a wide variety of car makes/models.
* Reliable and work to a high level of accuracy.
* Able to work Saturdays as required.
* Health & safety conscious.
* Strong work ethic and desire to hit targets and exceed them/ Be driven and focussed.
* Able to work alone and in a fast paced environment in an outdoor area in all weathers