Care Worker - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 213b8c7c57b04c9b8ac8ffe2027bafee
Care Worker - Day Centre
City of London - This Area Only
£13.03 - £13.03 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Scroll down to find the complete details of the job offer, including experience required and associated duties and tasks.
- To provide high quality personal, social and emotional care for clients within day care setting.
- To care for and be aware of the needs of people who attend a day centre and help them achieve a fulfilled, self-determined and dignified life.
- To take part in the care planning process and provide care for individual clients to meet the objectives of agreed personal care plans.
- The role holder needs to be flexible and adaptable at all times as the role involves working with people with challenging complex needs.
- The role holder may be exposed to unpleasant conditions due to the nature of ‘personal care’.
The work environment may also be noisy.
- Demands strict observation of universal precautions.
- Equipment is provided for all manual handling.
- Satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- NVQ Level 2 in Care.
- LDAF Induction.
- Minimum of two years’ experience of working with Learning Disabilities or in older people’s services .
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post and confirmation of Eligibility to work in the UK will be required before submission