Early Career Teacher - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Early Career Teacher - KS2
East London, Greater London, England
130.0000 - 150.0000
Temporary (Full time)
**Are you an Early Career Teacher?
Are you available in September 2021?
If you are looking for your first opportunity to get your induction year kick started then please read on…**
We are looking for an Early Career Teacher to join a well-established primary school which is located in Tower Hamlets, East London. Our client is looking for a Key Stage 2 ECT. Working as a primary school teacher you must be passionate and enthusiastic about teaching and have had worked with different students. This position requires for you to teach KS2. The ideal candidate should have received good or outstanding ratings throughout their placements.
*Please note: *YOU MUST BE A ECT**
Start Date: Wednesday 1st September 2021
Duration: Friday 17th December 2021 (Potential opportunities to extend)
Location: Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets
Pay Rate: £130-£150 per day
Teaching and general duties included:
- To inspire children with enthusiasm and a love of learning.
- To organise classroom and learning resources in order to create a rich and stimulating learning environment where learners are welcome.
- To ensure that wide ranges of role play activities are at the very heart of the children’s education.
- To ensure the appropriate balance of teacher led and child-initiated activities.
- To prepare and develop teaching materials, teaching programmes and methods of teaching.
What we are looking for:
- Must be an Early Career Teacher
- Experience working within a primary school (Ideally with KS2)
- You should have a positive attitude and be committed to high standards, ensuring pupil progress and achievement are a priority
- A positive, calm, and nurturing approach
Benefits working with Reed:
- Free CPD Training
- Dedicated consultant to assign you work, represent you to clients, and advise you where necessary.
- Interview Coaching
- CV writing support
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension Scheme
- Dedicated support throughout your induction year
What REED needs from you:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
This position is to start in September 2021 (following successful reference, interview, and DBS check). If you are interested in this role, please click ‘apply’ below and submit your up-to-date CV.
Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.