Field Service Administrator - Accrington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Service Administrator
Accrington, Lancashire, England
Permanent (Full time)
I am looking for an experienced Administrator for one of my clients based in Altham. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a well-established manufacturer.
This position will be reporting to Field Service Manager, and the successful applicant will always be required, to ensure that Service, Commissioning, and related services administration is achieved to meet both company and customer objectives.
Typical duties for Field service administrator:
- Working within a Service Team
- Answering phone calls - transferring and taking messages
- Interaction with clients/subcontractors and staff via phone and email
- Organising travel, booking flights, accommodation, car hire etc,
- Looking after travel restrictions, visa requirements, travel documentation etc,
- Keeping track of invoices, costs etc,
- Communicate with clients/subcontractors regarding upcoming projects, dates and engineers needed
- Creating Quotes then finalize them when work is completed
- Looking after SWO (Service work orders) and documentation prior to engineers’ travel, by creating Project folders
- Creating requisitions and raising Purchase Orders
- Daily input of all works to IFS (In house system)
Skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Being able to multi-task with strong communication skills required via phone and email
- Previous experience working in the office is preferred.
- Flexible to work
- Being able to solve problems - strategic thinking
- Familiar and able to use Microsoft suite of software.
- Excellent time management skills
- Produce detailed and accurate reports
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary - £19,000
- Company Bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company Phone and laptop
- Job specific training and recognised training given.
- Free onsite parking
- Hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am-5:30pm, Friday 8am - 12pm.