HR Administrator - Uxbridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Uxbridge, Greater London, England
25000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to work for a market-leading brand?
Do you have excellent administrative and organisational skills and want a career in HR?
Do you want to work in an exceptional work environment with top of the range facilities?
If so then please read on.....
Salary: £25000 - £27000
Hours: 9am - 6pm, Mon-Fri
Location: Uxbridge area
Benefits: Excellent competitive benefits package
The Human Resources Administrator will provide general day-to-day administration support across the EMEA region. Supporting the HR Generalists and HR Director the position will ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures as directed.
New Hire Processing
- Receive, review and coordinate approvals for all hiring-related documents
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment
- Complete background checks (references) when applicable
- Prepare and send new hire documentation
- Receive, review and ensure completion of new hire paperwork
- Update all new hire details on the HR database
- Liaise with IT to ensure new hires have email address, SAP access etc
- Notify appropriate departments regarding employee changes
- Liaise with Compensation and Benefits to ensure all new hires have pension and private medical insurance
General HR Support
- Data entry for changes of address, personal details etc.
- Review termination requests ensuring timely processing and filing in accordance with company policy
- Create and update forms and templates
- Compile, copy, and transmit HR documents
- Conduct monthly HR audit of payroll information with business units
- Gather/prepare requested information for internal audit
- Co-ordinate interviews with candidates and agencies
- Co-ordinate training sessions - send invites, organize meeting rooms, organize lunches etc.
- Prepare and mail HR documents/communications
- Compose regular correspondence
- Assist employees with general HR inquires and other questions
- File and maintain personnel files
- Track projects/deadlines as needed
- Assist and cover reception when necessary in the absence of receptionist
- Any other adhoc project/work that is in the with the post holder's ability.
Must be organised, able to multi-take and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanour with all levels of the organisation
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing other and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the company. Excellent customer service and team-oriented
Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize /multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organisation's needs
HR Administrator - Job Description - May 2021
Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgement and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision
Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
Flexible, enthusiastic, hardworking and curious to new HR developments
Diplomatic enough to work with senior personnel
Financially literate and used to delivering success against agreed targets and budgets
Self-starting, entrepreneurial and highly adaptable in a rapidly changing marketplace
Able to work comfortably in a team, but with enough drive to set your own objectives and keep constantly busy. Goal driven.
A hardworking induvial who will do what it takes to drive, reach and deliver content in a wide variety across multiple digital channels
A rapid leaner and a creative solver of problems
Tenacious and adaptable with a 'can do' attitude
HOW TO APPLY
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview. Adecco are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.