Leasing Administrator - Greenford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Greenford, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
Urgent temporary requirement has arisen within this real estate company for a passionate and upbeat Leasing Assistant to work within the leasing team based in Greenford
This is a temporary position to start immediately for 2 months
Duties will include:
- Conduct viewings, deal with enquiries and discuss renewals with residents.
- Creating a community with events for Residents to enjoy.
- Respond to online and email enquiries
- Ensure all data is updated
- General administration - inspecting flats, arranging move ins/outs, tenancy administration and logging and following up maintenance requests.
- Building strong relationships - with your colleagues and residents to ensure their experience with us is seamless and we exceed their expectations.
- A passion for sales and customer service
- Leasing or property experience would be a bonus
- An excellent team worker and communicator who is able to build positive working relationships with colleagues, tenants and clients.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- IT literate - especially with Excel
- Enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
- Proven customer service experience within an office environment
(Ritz Rec Emp Bus)