Hygiene Operative - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Liverpool - This Area Only
Temporary (Full time)
Have you ever wondered what a Hygiene Operative does? Are you aware of how the important this position is?
Our client is looking for Hygiene Operatives for their food production site in Crosby, Liverpool; you will be helping to maintain the high standards within the site and there is always an opportunity to be taken on by the client either fixed term or full time.
This is an Ongoing position.
As a Hygiene Operative you will need to:
- Have basic literacy and numerical skills
- Salary: £ p/h
- Working Hours: Days/Nights
- Regular hours- working 4 on 4 off 0700-1900/1900-0700
- Location: Crosby, Liverpool
- Immediate Starts - Full Training
- Overtime after 48 hours
Role of a Hygiene Operative:
- Ensuring the production lines are clean.
- Ensuring that any spillages are cleared quickly.
- Deep cleaning production equipment.
- Raising any issues with the Team Leader.
Hygiene Operative Benefits:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.