Business Analyst - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Analyst - Cloud Technology
East London, Greater London, England
400.0000 - 450.0000
Contract (Full time)
Business Analyst with a background in cloud required for a large programme in Government. £400pd inside IR35
Your new company
A high profile Government Department is looking for a Business Analyst to work on a range of digital change and transformation initiatives, as part of an enterprise wide modernisation programme.
Your new role
As an experienced Business Analyst, you will cover project business cases, user requirements specifications, testing and business change management, on this large programme.
Your specific responsibilities will include;
- Working with business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs
- Defining business needs and requirement, highlighting the changes necessary in business, technology, process and activities terms
- Assessing the risks of various solutions and prioritising competing business demands
- Coordinating project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Obtaining key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifying solution interdependencies
- Engaging with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems
- Leading key meetings with stakeholders including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of Azure Cloud capabilities and technologies
- Creating test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Utilising and championing Agile techniques to deliver on competing requirements
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this job you will need proven, extensive experience as a Business Analyst, with a particular focus on cloud projects, gained across a range of technical platforms. You will be experienced in planning and delivering IT enabled business change in a range of organisations.
Key areas of experience required include:
- Gathering and documenting user requirements and business analysis, using Agile and Waterfall techniques
- User Acceptance testing processes - planning tests, preparing Test Scripts, working with Users to execute tests and managing defects/issues
- Configuration management, change control procedures and risk management processes
- A strong working knowledge of cloud technologies, such as Azure
- Working with Developers to produce new applications, changes to owned applications, changes to non-owned applications, and integrating ICT apps
- Benefits baselining and establishing benefits tracking mechanisms
What you'll get in return
You will be joining a prominent Government Department, on a business-critical digital transformation, engaging on a six month contract with a day rate of £400 per day, inside IR35. This role will be initially be remote, as per current Government guidelines, then based in Central London.
As this is a 3 year programme, there is a high probability that this contract will be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.