Recruitment Administrator - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Shoreditch, London
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Your brand-new career awaits
Are you looking to kickstart your career? Are you Hard working and keen to learn a new industry? Do you already have an administrative background and want to join a global business?
Join a Global Healthcare Solutions Partner
If you want to join a global company that’s committed to the human side of business, look no further. Maxxima is part of the Acacium Group, the UK’s largest healthcare solutions partner offering staffing, managed services and innovative delivery models to health and social care systems and the global Life sciences industry. A business with scale, a strong financial profile, leading digital capabilities and a vision to be the leading healthcare solutions partner, we’ve got a great role for you!
About the Role we have available
Maxxima is a specialist Staffing Agency supporting NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best candidates into allied health, health science, nursing and social worker jobs.
We are currently hiring for a Recruitment Administrator to join our team on a full time and permanent basis. You will be joining an award-winning team and will be supporting our Recruitment Team with all administrative tasks.
- Ensuring that all active vacancies are accurately advertised and updated
- Candidate resourcing for the recruitment consultants using various job sites
- Speaking to existing candidates and confirming their availability for work
- Updating and maintaining the company database
- Calling candidates that may have previously registered with Maxxima to see when they will be available for work
- Supporting the team with all aspects of the recruitment process
- Working with the teams dedicated compliance coordinator ensuring that workers are kept fully compliant to NHS standards
- All related administration such as answering the phone and dealing with general email enquiries
- Uploading candidate timesheets to the various direct engagement models used by NHS trusts
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, someone with previous administrative experience. We are after someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills. We also want someone who has fantastic organisation skills who is hard working and able to manage workload effectively.
What’s in it for you?
In return of your hard work, dedication and valuable Recruitment experience you bring to the table, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, along with a raft of other benefits that come from working with a global market leader.