Recruitment Consultant - Maidenhead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are BPS World - a global recruitment partner with the core belief that 'people can be more’. Quite simply, we provide HR Leaders with a competitive advantage in their ability to attract, recruit and retain the best people. We have a strong track record in solving recruitment problems and developing long-term, strategic relationships with the clients we’ve served. We’re a true growth partner and we’re proud of it. Due to a high demand from our Technology partners, we are looking to recruit new Recruitment Consultants into our Recruitment Delivery Team in the UK.
The Recruitment Consultant role is responsible for proactively managing the delivery of our recruitment solutions to our customers both UK and overseas and will work closely with the Account Managers and Recruitment Manager. The role may be delivered remote, but will necessitate travel to our client sites and the BPS offices in the UK.
- Taking and validating customer requirements face-to -face or remotely and advertise using approved platforms (customer internal job boards, intranet, website etc.).
- Managing the vacancies on our BPS World systems.
- Sourcing and selecting suitable candidates for the vacancies, managing the interviews and the offer process and on-boarding process.
- Working with the client’s key stakeholders to build relationships and identify opportunities for account growth.
- Liaising with Recruitment Delivery and, where necessary, third party suppliers ensuring they are fully briefed on the customer requirements.
- Attending and assisting in the coordination of careers events, interview days, assessment centres as required.
- Research and network with organisations to keep updated with the IT/Tech sectors and build market knowledge.
- Uphold the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages.
Experienced Recruitment Consultant
- Experience within a recruitment delivery role in the IT/Tech sector
- High computer literacy skills.
- Project recruitment experience.
- Flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Driving license is essential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with commission, agile working conditions and Gym membership.
If you would like to have an informal chat to find out more out the Recruitment Consultant positions and life at BPS World, please apply below!