Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resourcer / Recruitment Consultant
East London, Greater London, England
23000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 plus bonus and huge benefits
Job Title: Entry level Recruitment Consultant
Office Angels are looking for a talented, driven and passionate individual to join their London Executive division in a fast paced 360 Recruitment role.
The Company: Office Angels have an incredible reputation in the market as a high Profile, UK Award Winning, creative, passionate Recruitment Business. And as part of the Adecco Group you would join one of the largest Recruitment companies in the world.
The Office: A hybrid 'work from office / home' role. When in the office you will be based in Office Angels brand new, City based, Head Quarters. A truly stunning location. 3 days a week required in London
The Business mix: The London Executive division of Office Angels is an Award-Winning Business within Office Angels, its client base is extremely impressive and diverse. The positions they work on are Mid-Level Executive level Support roles - varied within Finance, Marketing, Human Resources and Operations.
The Team: Based in an Award-winning team of Consultants and supported by all the Office Angels London, this large team are hardworking, intelligent, highly driven individuals who are all extremely successful. The people are very sociable and there are a huge number of events, incentives, and socials to attend.
The Job Role: A fast paced role with an equal split of sales and resourcing for high calibre candidates. The sales part is targeted and involves developing relationships with clients who have billed with us previously. This is a very warm desk with massive potential to grow. The resourcing element requires an individual who can take a very proactive approach to sourcing candidates both passive and active in the market. The right person for this role would need to be highly credible, curious, confident, intuitive, with excellent investigative skills to find the only the very best candidates in the market.
The Benefits: Working for Office Angels brings huge benefits and incentives; from long haul trips abroad for our high billers, to UK away trips, nights out, quarterly competitions, and a very competitive bonus structure. Adecco Group benefits include massive discounts in high street stores, a fantastic well-being programme, holiday, pension, recognition incentives and much more.
- Demonstrate a creative approach to candidate attraction, Resourcing of high-calibre candidates
- Take responsibility for the registration process for candidates, pre-screening and interviewing and guiding candidates through the process
- Ensure customer excellence is delivered to all candidates, managing the candidate process including dealing with their queries and escalating where needed
- Follow market trends and development, translating these into a market plan for your desk
- Meet with clients face-to-face to identify opportunities and qualify the requirements of roles
- Implement marketing strategies to effectively attract candidates
- Discuss the roles and responsibilities of jobs with candidates, ensuring that they understand their assignment
What are we looking for?
- Highly intelligent with an excellent academic record
- A credible, curious, confident, intuitive person with excellent investigative skills
- Drive and passion to build a successful desk
- Outstanding communication skills
- Extremely high standards
- Compassion and desire to help candidates
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.