Registered Nurse at Great Care! - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse at Great Care!
£37,440 per year
Permanent (Full time)
- Location : Battersea, London
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: dementia care and palliative care
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £20per hour + Paid Breaks (£37, 440 based on 36 hour contract)
- Top Benefits: Paid Breaks, DBS check paid, Bank holiday enhancements
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Night shifts/Day shifts or Mixed shifts available 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*Overall Good 5/5 CQC
*Excellent Clinical Nurse training and support
*REVIEW: Efficient but also sympathetic, sensitive care. Staff at all levels are supportive and helpful, including in the kitchen. Communication between us and management is very positive.
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated experienced or Newly qualified Band 5 Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Battersea, London as part of our nurse team. Our care home offers a range of tailored care plans for short or long term stays. An experienced care team provide a high standard of personalised care with a warm and friendly approach.
Care available at the home includes dementia care and palliative care, as well as care to people who are living with Parkinson's and Huntington's.
Joining our team: you will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Provide leadership to the team to ensure safe, smooth, and efficient running of the care home in accordance with the policies of the company and the registering authority guidelines.
We understand our nurses make the difference to our residents' lives. We support and provide nurses with development opportunities in education, clinical practice, management, and leadership pathways across all areas of our business.
Registered Nurse Employee Benefits:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts (via Xexec)
- Cash plan (after 2 years' service) giving you the ability to claim on more everyday items such as dental, optical and private prescriptions.
- Free flu vaccine
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
If you are no longer looking for a new role, do you know of any other fantastic nurses like yourself that are? Please do refer their details, we offer a £250 voucher for every successful referral so what have you got to lose.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Fabienne Basquille on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk