Recruitment Consultant - Canterbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Consultant - F/T or P/T
Canterbury, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking to recruit an additional Recruitment Consultant to join our team and help us with our ever expanding national client base. We are preferably looking for someone that has either worked in recruitment or has a background in sales. We will also consider a recent graduate, P/T or F/T and flexible working in addition to homeworking.
You will be responsible for:
- negotiating contracts
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview
- organising interviews and selection events
- making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies
- helping applicants to prepare for interviews
- building relationships with clients.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamworking skills.
You will preferably be a graduate and have a drivers license. Most of all you'll have a 'can do' attitude, be very target driven and enjoy finding the best opportunities for your candidates.
For more information and to be considered for this vacancy please email your CV.