Fire And Security Engineer - Norwich | Zoek UK | 215819141a7d4166a1cdde7c38a64d01
Fire And Security Engineer
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£30000.00 - £40000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
VAC ID: 32176 Location: Norwich and Ipswich Job Title: Fire and Security Service Engineer Basic Salary: up to £30,000 OTE’s of £40k + On call: 1 in 6 weeks Standby rate: £200 per week The Company Our national client is looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to be part of their expanding team, to provide excellent customer service to their established client base, you'll be working within a reputable Fire & Security company who value their engineers.
Are you ready to apply? Make sure you understand all the responsibilities and tasks associated with this role before proceeding.
Our client is NSI Gold approved and are Gent Integrators; they provide the full service from Design to Service & Maintenance to all Commercial, Public sector and Residential Clients.
- As a Service Engineer you will be working on both Fire & Security Systems including, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control, and Fire Systems.
- Covering Norwich and Ipswich
- Predominately working on Commercial sites, and on systems such as Texecom, Pyronix, Scantronic, Paxton, Pac, Gent, Menvier and Advanced.
Package & Benefits
- Basic Salary up to £30,000; with additional earnings of £1,000 per month in bonus’, plus the standby rate, call out charges, bonus’ and minimum overtime.
- OTE’s of £40k+
- Bonus Scheme based on Productivity – Service complete.
- Callout: £200 plus hourly rate or x2 from door to door
- Travel Time
- Give 30 minutes each way
- Company Van and personal use, mobile, laptop, paid overtime
- 21 Days, inc birthday off and Bank holidays.
Negotiable for the right engineer
- Death in Service / Life Insurance
- Training and development
- To become Gent Qualified.
If you are interested, then apply now and we will call you to discuss.