Bank Staff Nursery Nurse - Lewisham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bank Staff Nursery Nurse
Lewisham, Greater London, England
£9 - £12/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Position: Bank Staff Nursery Nurse for various nursery settings.
Hourly Rate: £ - £ per hour dependent on childcare qualification
Hours: Our nurseries operate Monday to Friday from until .
Hours are allocated to staff as required by our nurseries.
Flexible job role working various early years settings around Catford, pick and choose your days however we ask that you can do a minimum of one full day! Our nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
Evolve within recruitment is a family run business where people really matter, feel valued and have a voice. We aim to push our staff to maximise your potential!
* Hourly Rate: £ - £ per hour dependent on childcare qualification.
* Excellent working conditions.
* Opportunities to work in several different nurseries.
* Access to the best equipment/resources.
* Day to day support from a strong management team.
* Pay rise opportunities.
* Bonus opportunities.
* Employee of the month scheme.
The ideal Bank staff Nursery nurse candidate must have:
* An interest in working with young children (from 0-5 years).
* Team player.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to use initiative.
* A passion for the Early Years.
* Qualified in Early years either Level 2 or 3 OR UNQ (Minimum 6 months experience within a nursery)
* DBS certificate.
* Availability to work at least one day a week 8:00am – 6:00pm.
* Willing to travel up to 45 minutes from home.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and employment references *
* Evolve within recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer