Marketing Communications Executive - Kettering | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Communications Executive
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a creative and instinctive communicator, keen to build on your experience and progress your career? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Marketing Communications team for the UK’s leading provider of valuation surveying and property risk services.
Part of the LSL Property Services Group plc, employs over 500 surveyors across the UK, completing one property inspection every twelve seconds. We’ve been trading sice 1989, so there’s no property type we haven’t seen and no question we can’t answer. Given our success to date, imagine what we can do together?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Executive to join the team, working undertake a wide range of internal and external marketing activities, to build brand awareness.
Your main duties will include:
- Assisting in the planning, execution and evaluation of internal and external marketing events
- Helping to develop and implement an effective, content-driven digital marketing strategy, including the development of content for all social media channels
- Coordinating the design and production of marketing collateral
- Designing tactical plans and collateral to support employee engagement campaigns
- Building and managing assets such as corporate image library
- Assisting the Head of Marketing Communications and Marketing Communications Manager with a variety of internal and external PR tasks
- Help to build and maintain a strong, consistent corporate identity
- Digital marketing experience essential, with detailed knowledge of SharePoint and WordPress a preference
- A minimum of three years’ marketing (or other relevant) experience
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data - our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE
PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - All of our employees have to pass a Criminal Records Disclosure and Credit Referencing Process in order to work with our lender clients, if you are unsure on this, ask the team and we'll be happy to explain the process.