Lead Operator - Moulton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Moulton, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
5:00 to 13:30
5 out of 7
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products because we supply food for the all the major supermarkets in the UK.
Here at Northampton, we have a team of around 2,700 colleagues. We are the sole supplier of sandwiches, wraps, baguettes, rolls, sushi and the new range of salads for Marks & Spencer.
Our Northampton site has two restaurants with hot food available to all our colleagues.
To ensure Production have all the relevant ingredients to produce the products to a correct standard.
* Only carry out the duties I am trained to perform.
* Follow all compliance controls, risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) to ensure that my colleagues and myself work in a safe working environment.
* Ensure that all materials are delivered to the lines in a timely manner to ensure Production runs smoothly and reduce down time. But not exceeding the max time materials are allowed out chilled conditions.
* Ensure all the materials at the end of the run are returned and that waste segregation bins are attached to the lines correctly.
* Ensure stock is constantly refilled and that materials are issued to you and returned to a fridge porter.
* Ensure that the relevant quality checks are performed and that any issues regarding quality or food safety are raised immediately to the QM/FLM/Technical.
* Ensure that I wear the correct PPE at all times
* Behave with dignity and respect of others, and follow the principles of - Stop, Challenge and Act
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Attention to detail.
* Able to work under pressure.
* Basic level of English is required (written and verbal).
* Knowledge of and or experience of working in a FMCG/Warehouse would be advantageous, though full training is provided.
* Food Safety Level 2.
* Health & Safety Level 2.
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
The Ideal Candidate
* Job-related benefits
* Pension up to 8% matched
* Company share save scheme
* Greencore Qualifications
* Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career