Senior Support Worker - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 215bb9308fdd4a2db999ace49578dd2e
Senior Support Worker
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
£14.00 - £14.00 PerHour
Permanent (Full time)
Simply Care is now recruiting committed, reliable, Senior Support Workers for Supported Living Projects to work full time, part time or Ad Hoc in Milton Keynes area.
Like the look of this opportunity? Make sure to apply fast, as a high volume of applications is expected. Scroll down to read the complete job description.
Our client's services specialise in support for young people, homeless families, individuals with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and people with mental health needs.
They aim to help people live happy and fulfilling lives.
All support is tailored to each person’s individual needs, through a structured care and support plan and this allows each person to take control of their lives and work towards achieving their personal goals.
- NVQ Level 3 or Care Certificate or Equivalent Skills:
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic awareness of IT and IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competent listening and observation skills
- Good level of communication skills (written and verbal) Personal Qualities:
- Ability to be flexible with regard to working hours
- Builds effective and credible relationships both internally externally
- Works collaboratively with others sharing ideas and information at all time
- Effectively builds trust with a consistent approach between actions and words
- Has the ability to raise standards through innovation and new ideas
- Able to cope in difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to build rapport and positively influence others For more information, please contact James Wright or apply and we will call you straight away