Account Manager - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Role:Account Manager
Hours:Full time Mon-Fri
Salary:£25,000 - £30,000 DOE + bonus
Location:East Leeds, LS15
We are currently working with a globally established, market leading brand, who are looking for a Regional Sales Associate to support with sales and new business. In this role you will be working collaboratively with the Global Sales Team to ensure that sales targets are achieved.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Executive confident in managing senior stakeholder relationships and proven experience of growing high value accounts in a professional service setting. You will be responsible for managing, renewing and growing a portfolio of high value clients.
This position would suit someone who is able to demonstrate ambition, tenacity, and hunger in their sales approach, whilst understanding how to develop solid business partnerships through longer sales cycles. You will need to have come from a strategic sales environment with a low volume, high value, excellent service mentality.
- Identify potential new clients through focused research and cold calling.
- Work collaboratively with wider sales team to generate opportunities with SME, Enterprise and Strategic sized clients.
- Hold consultative, discovery / qualification calls (telephone and video conference) with prospects across UKIMEA.
- Use a defined sales process to book meetings with decision makers for the wider sales team to hold.
- Use initiative to develop new and innovative demand generation ideas.
- Support process of building out buyer groups for target prospects.
- Manage the allocation of inbound leads.
- Regularly and proactively seek 360-degree feedback from peers, clients, and leadership to ensure excellence in role.
- Proactively scanning the market for networking opportunities.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree qualified or equivalent.
- Full UK driving license and use of own car.
- Minimum 1 years commercial, client facing B2B sales experience in an equivalent role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good track record of delivering results and working towards sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Natural and confident communicating with clients at different levels within an organisation.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
If you are interested in this position, please call Emily at Jo Holdsworth Recruitment or apply today!
Due to the amount ofresponse we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application. (Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)