Service Desk Analyst - Stevenage | Zoek UK | 215e0ff499034a64b0f6fdf2324075ec
Service Desk Analyst
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
In order to make an application, simply read through the following job description and make sure to attach relevant documents.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion euros.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Service Desk team.
Overall Job Purpose: The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for supporting the client’s internal users The role of Service Desk Analyst is first line call handling, by taking telephone calls, following agreed scripts to effect a first call fix where possible and logging the call information on the Service Desk ticket management tool.
When a 1st line fix cannot be achieved you will be responsible for passing the ticket to the relevant support team in order to resolve the incident.
The role will require all successful candidates to obtain Security Clearance, as access and movement around the customer site will require this as a minimum.
The role will require shift cover between and Monday to Friday.
- Receive telephone calls and respond within contracted SLA
- Receive and log incidents from multiple channels
- Manage and update Incident and Request tickets
- Diagnose incidents and attempt 1st time fix or identify the correct resolver group and assign tickets appropriately
- Monitor incidents against SLA and initiate escalation process if appropriate
- Support Video Conference operations and functionality where trained and directed Skills.
- Experience of working within a Service Desk Environment
- Knowledge of ITIL aligned IT Service Management tools .
- Sound technical support skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Brilliant telephone manner
- A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Focused on delivering agreed objectives and results.
- Ability to effectively influence and negotiate with personnel at various organisational levels.
- PC skills (incl.
MS Office family, Bespoke applications etc)
- Ability to prioritise and plan your own work
- Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
- Ability to deal with customers and liaise with other departments in a confident but friendly manner.
- Ability to work un-managed towards individual and team objectives associated with the role.
Interested ? Then click the response button now ! At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.