Music Teacher - High Wycombe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
£27000 - £43000/annum
Contract (Full time)
Job Title: Music Teacher
Salary Scale: MPS 1 to MPS 6
Contract: Temp to perm
Start Date: September 2021
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Music Teacher to join a high achieving secondary school located in Buckinghamshire.
A comprehensive mixed school in Buckinghamshire with a proven track record in delivering high quality learning results with excellent outcomes for students.
The school is looking to appoint an inspirational Music Teacher who share their beliefs in the highest standards of academic attainment in comprehensive settings. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic Music Teacher, able to teach up to KS5.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Music teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, . Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Music Teacher or trainee Teacher
- Hold an honours degree or equivalent in .
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving education professionals across the UK.
We welcome applications from all interested candidates who feel that they can add value to this school and can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to Ali Izagaren at GSL Education