Sales Support Administrator – Industrial - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Support Administrator – Industrial Equipment
£22000 - £23000/annum D.O.E
Permanent (Full time)
Express Recruitment are excited to be working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading sourcing specialist of heavy industrial equipment, catering for a growing global market. Due to continued success and a customer base that is rapidly expanding, our client is keen to bolster their Office Support team with the addition of a Sales Support Administrator. You will be responsible for supporting their ‘Industrial Equipment’ components division.
You will be contracted to hours per week, working either 8:00am-4:00pm or 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The role is based at their facilities in South Nottingham.
In return, you will receive:
* A starting salary of c£22,000
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays
* Half day off for birthday and half day for Christmas shopping
* Health cash plan
* Auto enrolled into the company pension scheme
Roles & Responsibilities
* Support the day-to-day Office Sales Administration team
* Process sales orders on behalf of the Industrial Equipment Components division
* Communicate with customers via email, telephone and face-to-face, dealing with any general enquiries and escalating issues to the Office Manager
* Act as primary contact for sales-related queries on behalf of the Industrial Equipment division
* Input new product information into Sage system
* Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets
* Assist in the preparation and relevant content input for weekly sales reports
* Attend exhibitions and trade shows when required
* Meet and greet customers and key stakeholders that visit the site
Skills & Experience
* Proven sales administration experience in a fast-paced environment
* Previous experience within the Engineering/Industrial industry sectors strongly desirable
* Advanced user of SAGE essential
* Excellent communication skills on all senior levels
* Well organised with a keen eye for detail
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads when required
Due to the high number of applications we expect to receive, please apply now with a copy of your up-to-date CV, to avoid disappointment.
Salary: c£22,000 - £23,000 .E
Job Type: Permanent
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency