Head of NPD - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 21699215c7344c31b7bb453882b3633d
Head of NPD
City of London - This Area Only
£150.00 - £200.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a fast-growing global player in the fragrance & cosmetics industry. The Head of NPD will provide leadership of its new product development activities across all Global brands and markets. In this position, the successful candidate will lead transformation of the current operational set-up (People, Processes, Tools) into a globally integrated function focused on delivering innovation with excellence, supporting Regulatory compliance needs for the portfolio of activities, and leading the development of both a strong collaborative team and expert capabilities to meet today’s needs and develop the innovation of tomorrow.
In this role, the successful candidate will both look to support short term business needs with pragmaticism and agility, and champion change necessary to transform Product Development into a strategic asset enabling profitable growth across brands and regions today and for the future.
You will be responsible for up to 10 reports across Packaging Development, Product Development and Regulatory (some of which might be located in global locations), the disciplined and rigorous candidate will lead with charisma, be highly influential and inclusive, foster a culture of engagement, collaboration and continuous improvement, ultimately growing an expert organisation supported by an ambitious and collaborative culture & the home for growth of highly successful team members
Building the innovation pipeline of the future
Although the immediate focus of the role will be on ensuring new product development with excellence and global regulatory compliance, the opportunity and mid-term ambition in this role will be to create a pipeline of new innovative products and experience to serve the brand portfolio, and capabilities enabling to build more of a long view on innovation to serve the company's aggressive market growth ambitions.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications required :
- Organizational leadership & development
- Leading a team of up to 10 multi-disciplined reports across multiple locations
- Develop in-role expertise via mentoring, training, and peer-review where needed
- Develop an ambitious & collaborative culture across the R&D organisation.
- 10+ years of relevant NPD experience, in FMCG roles, including hands on or management experience in several of the below disciplines, and leadership of holistic innovation programs
- Packaging Development
- Product technical development
- Quality management and continuous improvement
- Regulatory management
- Innovation portfolio management
- Experience in having led organisational & operational transformations, including definition of new processes (SOP / R&R / RACI) and successful implementation
- Leadership experience of 5+ reports & track record of having built successful teams & individuals.
- Experience in leadership of multiple programs in parallel, across multiple brands.
- Inspirational and collaborative leadership, with an ability to lead and inspire the organisation with charisma and vision, including through times of significant change.
Please apply for vacancies using the contact form below or kindly call us on######### for an informal, confidential chat about your next career opportunity.
Email Address *
Upload CV Files must be less than 2 MB.
Do you have the right skills and experience for this role? Read on to find out, and make your application.
Allowed file types: txt rtf pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx.
Pursuant to data protection regulations, I consent to you processing the personal data I provide you to deal with my enquiry and in relation to sourcing and securing employment opportunities. * Pursuant to data protection regulations, I consent to you processing the personal data I provide you to deal with my enquiry and in relation to sourcing and securing employment opportunities.
Share This Page
Resource Partnership Search & Selection Ltd
15, West Hill Park
London N6 6ND