APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - Chatham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
APPRENTICE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
Chatham, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Clark James is one of the most established and fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK.
Our Chatham office specialise in Insurance, Financial Services and Accountancy recruitment throughout the South East.
We are looking for a flexible, hard working candidate that is excited about working within a fast paced role with no two days being the same!
Full training, guidance and ongoing support will be provided to the successful candidate.
The main duties will include:
- Sourcing and registering new applicants.
- Servicing new and existing clients recruitment needs.
- Attracting new clients and candidates, administration.
- Sourcing new vacancies.
- Liaising effectively at all levels up to Managing Director.
- Coaching and offering career guidance to candidates.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to confidently communicate with candidates and clients alike.
- Forward thinking.
- Positive, well-rounded and engaging personality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, able to multi-task.
- Driven, motivated and keen to forge a long term career as a Specialist Recruiter within fast-paced environment.
- On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Framework.
- Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by an Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
- Salary in line with Apprentice schemes + regular bonuses.