Installation Engineer - South Yorkshire | Zoek UK | 217482295a7b4b69b97f248d47714aff
South Yorkshire, England
£22000 - £30000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Installation Engineerrequired for a leading Power generation company based in Sheffield. My client is looking for an experienced Installation Engineer with a background in Electrical installation. The ideal candidate will come from a Power installation background ideally with experience with any of the following, UPS Systems, Switchgear Panels, Control Panels or Alternators.
Installation Engineer**Position Overview**
- Perform DC Electrical Installations associated with UPS systems
- Performing AC Installation duties
- Build and replace Batteries as required
- Providing Technical support to UPS Engineers
- Performing Installation tasks throughout England
Installation Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Ideally 5 years' experience in an Electrical Engineering background
- Previous experience in electrical installation is highly advantageous
- 17th edition IEE Regulations is essential
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical installation
- CSCS or ECS Card Holder
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Prepared to travel with the role
Installation Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- £22,000 - £30,000 Salary DOE
- £36,000 - £45,000 OTE
- 40 hour full time week
- 28 days holiday including Holiday
- Company Van
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 21 days ago