Client Derivatives Service Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Derivatives Service Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Walters People are currently recruiting for a Client Derivatives Service Manager in Manchester City Centre
As a Client Derivatives Service Manager you will:
- Provide assistance on the collateral management process (OTC).
- Send margin calls and recalls, responded to counterparty's margin calls and recalls.
- Substitute collateral as required in accordance with client request.
- Follow up on collateral movement and ensured timely settlement.
- Provide support & knowledge of all systems used to support the business.
- Work with support teams and relationship managers on issues affecting account set up.
- Develop detailed knowledge of OTC Derivatives Bilateral Collateral Management environment to assist with various client queries.
As a Client Derivatives Service Manager you will have/be:
- Minimum 12 months' experience in a similar position
- Experience in a fast-moving environment and able to work on multiple tasks at speed
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable
- Compute literate and capable using Microsoft packages