2883 - Robertsbridge | Zoek UK | 217a311b953e4f55b530a8ec286126cf
2883 - Senior Vehicle Technician
Robertsbridge, East Sussex, England
£28000.00 - £32000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Technician Kent Up to £32,000 basic DoE Early finish on a Friday No weekends “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.” – Kristian Kan Job Description My client is a niche vehicle main dealer based in South Kent and is currently hiring a new Senior Technician to join their small team.
You can get further details about the nature of this opening, and what is expected from applicants, by reading the below.
As a Senior Technician your main role will be to repair, maintain and diagnose customer vehicles as they come through the workshop and be the go-to person for help and assistant from the rest of the Technician team.
You will also be required to represent the workshop in company meetings and ensuring that manufacturer policies and standards are upheld.
This position would suit a level 3 qualified Technician with a comprehensive knowledge of the role and is looking for a slight increase of responsibility to their existing role.
- Carry out repair and maintenance on customer vehicles
- Be a font of knowledge to the Technician team
- Carry out vehicle diagnostics
- Attend company meetings
- Adhere to company and manufacturer policies Qualifications
- Level 3 IMI qualification or equivalent is essential
- Comprehensive Technician Experience needed
- Full Clean UK Driving License is essential Salary and Benefits
- Up to £32,000 basic salary
- Full manufacturer training
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 16:00
- Very rare Saturdays Other Opportunities If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!! Referral Scheme If you’re not a Technician, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay £75 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation.
If you’re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
Important ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one The job is based in Robertsbridge and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV