Behaviour Support Assistant - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Behaviour Support Assistant
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
66.3000 - 75.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Would you feel confident working with sometimes challenging behaviour?
Do you have experience working with SEN and additional needs?
Pay: GBP 66-75 a day
Location: South Bristol
Who are we looking for?
- Patient behaviour mentors to work 1:1 and in small groups, looking to support students’ wellbeing in secondary schools
- Experience in schools or working with KS3/4 children and SEN (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- You must have a passion for helping others and be resilient when managing behaviour
What is a Behaviour Buddy?
- You will have a 1:1 but you will be managing small groups whilst keeping your 1:1 engaged
- Your 1:1 will have specific additional needs you will be supporting whilst building trust and a relationship
- You will be working closely with the school’s SENCO, tracking progress
- You will be supporting the wellbeing of pupils during their return after the school closures
Staff must have the right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from their most recent employers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
What we can offer you:
- Specialist trained consultants – supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: or call the helpful Bristol office on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of % statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.