Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Bracknell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Utilities
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
£28000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Would you like to work for a market leading utility company with impressive growth plans. Would you like the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects within the same company? If so, then this could be a step in the right direction!
Our client is looking to strengthen the team with an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on high volume power and water projects throughout Berkshire.
Salary to £32k | Pension | 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* As an Assistant you will report to the Senior and will be responsible for providing commercial reporting information
* Ensuring compliance with company standards and procedures in respect of commercial activities
* Assist with the preparation, maintenance and agreement of project accounts
* Working closely with the Operations team; your role will involve carrying out site visits and translating measure sheets of completed works for payment
* Create payment applications and payments
* Regularly meeting with the client to discuss completed works, along with any discrepancies and work in progress (WIP)
* Ideally be qualified in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying and / or hold relevant experience
* Have at least 2 years previous experience as an Assistant in the Utilities Industry
* Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
qs quantitysurveyor gas water telecom fibre power overhead civils underground excavation splice joint nrswa streetwork commercial nec forecast cvr ewn compensationevents variations