Data Architect - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Leeds - This Area Only
80000.0000 - 90000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
A fast growing Leeds based tech scale-up are looking for a Data Architect to join their successful team.
They are currently experiencing a lot of growth and are investing a lot of money into their tech team. You will be working directly with this company's client base which consists of start-ups to blue chip clients.
- Acting as the bridge between the Data Architecture, the development team and the business.
- Defining the data models required and coordinating with internal SMEs and subcontractors to ensure alignment.
- Lead data internal, customer and supplier architects and data engineers to architect and deliver the solutions that fulfil the Business information needs and follow the business information vision and strategy.
Technical experience is advantageous in the following:
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise data management and related technologies.
- Experience of at least one of the enterprise architecture and data modelling tools . ERWIN, Qualiware, Bizzdesign, Sparx
- Designing real time data processing with tools such Kafka, Apache Beam, Spark streaming
- Familiar with cloud based technologies, preferably Azure.
- Expert in database platforms, ETL tools, MDM, query languages, operational data management and model management tools
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to or call Adam on for more information.