Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Chichester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Chichester, West Sussex, England
20000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Chichester, West Sussex
Well established and reputable firm in Chichester are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to work within their busy Residential Conveyancing Department.
This role will be to assist Fee Earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial and administrative service.
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land Registry searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience with at least 1 year experience of assisting fee earners on the conveyancing transaction is essential
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management