Credit Hire Legal Executive - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Credit Hire Legal Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
20000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
CREDIT HIRE LEGAL EXECUTIVE
Our client is looking for a legal executive or experienced paralegal to join its team specialising in credit hire litigation based in its Manchester office.
You will join a team specialising in credit hire at a top 100 UK law firm. The team has dealt with some of the most complex litigated cases in this are of work with several landmark cases.
The firm is seeking someone with the following experience/characteristics:
- Someone who can hit the ground running with an existing caseload of litigated small claims and / or fast track files
- Able to value general and special damages and develop case plans for settlement.
- Entering into telephone negotiations, liaising with third party solicitors and insurers, own insurer clients and lay clients.
- You will need to have a proven record of handling your own litigated civil cases.
- Ideally you will already have worked in property and risk work, but if not you must have dealt with your own litigated cases in another area of work.
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Chance to join a top 100 UK law firm which is one of the market leaders in credit hire work.
- Good quality work and the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in this area of work.
- Excellent routes for future progression.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits scheme.
To be considered for this legal executive role based in Manchester please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible.