IFRS9 Analyst - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
30000.0000 - 37000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £37,000
Join one of the largest retailers and household names in the UK that is renowned for their initiatives and innovation. You will be working with a huge customer base with data coming from various sources across different brands and products, giving you the prime opportunity to develop and utilise your skills whilst adopting some of the latest technologies in this space. This is a unique opportunity for you to join a highly skilled and talented team, responsible for Big Data and the running of IFRS9 provisioning models.
As IFRS9 Analyst you will be part of the wider Credit Risk team within brand finance with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects as well as running the IFRS9 provisioning models, developing forecasting models and completing profitability calculations using SQL and SAS. You will:
- Create, interpret and present analysis, using SQL & SAS, on credit projects that include profitability, bad rates, incremental sales calculations and regulatory work.
- Run IFRS9 provisioning, such as PD, LGD, ECL, and lifetime calculations, model and improve modelling techniques.
- Lead and support the online debt projects, innovating and automating where possible.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Strong coding skills with SQL and SAS.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience either validating, maintaining or analysing IFRS9 or Impairment models.
- The ability to define and implement innovative solutions and decision system strategies and perform ongoing analysis to monitor this.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.