Communications Executive - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Our global client are urgently seeking a Communications Executive to join their marketing team on a 3-6 months fixed-term contract.
As the Communications Executive, you will be responsible for executing the marketing communication plans to bring in customer leads and support sales growth. To include the use of appropriate marketing tools, such as PR, Social Media, Website, Trade Shows and marketing collateral. The role will also be supporting senior leads in communications in order to support the engagement plans as developed with Corporate comms and the business strategy.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Support the delivery of the internal communication plan in relation to all people activity, in terms of community engagement, social committee activity etc.
- Support and co-ordinate the delivery of the internal newsletters
- Collate information for global recognition for example monthly leadership calls
- Raise supplier POs and monitor internal & external communications spend
- Support creation of the annual marketing plan
- Create own plans to ensure timely execution of the marketing plan, to support the launch of new products, marketing campaigns and provide effective sales support tools
- Operate within Brand Guidelines
- Use the appropriate marketing mix to achieve the required objectives. Adapting and using best practice approaches
- Monitor and coordinate leads from target markets and customers using SalesForce CRM tool. Provide to the team for analysis
- Liaise with Group marketing regarding the online presence to enhance and improve visibility and lead generation
- Coordinate conferences and trade shows to be attended. Coordinate attendance stands, collateral etc., reporting feedback and leads from each event
- Content creation and posts on Digital Channels - Social Media & Website
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation during an exciting period to lead and execute marketing communication plans.