IT Project Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Project Manager - Financial Applications
East London, Greater London, England
70000.0000 - 80000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently searching for a IT Finance Project Manager to deliver a Planning and Forecasting project for a global education business.
The role - Finance Project Manager
- We seek a talented, qualified and experienced Finance Project Manager to work with the Head of Applications and the Finance Programme Director, delivering the integration of the new (yet to be identified) technology.
- This role requires extensive external and internal stakeholder management, as well as general change management, on both a technical and non-technical basis.
- This is a global roleout to schools around the world so experience managing projects in multiple time zones is essential
- It also requires experience with SDLC including release and deployment procedures
- Finance reporting and consolidation application experience (HFM)
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Graduated in Software Engineering/Application Development or related disciplines
- Relevant application development/maintenance training
- Recognised project/program management certification (. PMP, PRINCE2, or equivalent)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Good understanding of business process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to produce documents for conceptual business process and data modelling