Global PV Auditor - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Global PV Auditor
London, Greater London, England
£60000 to £70000 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Global PV Auditor – Pharma – Watford – To £70k plus Bonus and Benefits
This business is a leading player in the clinical development arena with significant presence in developing geographies as well as the US.
• Employees in nearly 100 countries
• Major manufacturing presence across the globe
• Key player in the new development and growth market.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the success of the pharmacovigilance system by assuring quality and compliance with regulatory standards.
• This will include providing quality assurance and audit support as well as quality management, inspection readiness and conduct.
• Individual Audit Planning and CAPA Management
• Lead primarily PV audits of internal systems and external service providers
• Perform all activities including audit preparation, conduct, presentation and timely reporting of audit findings.
• Review and track CAPA deliverables received from audits
This critical role will require a candidate who can demonstrate -
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical research and development, GVP and GCP (preferred)
• Track record of working across cross-functional teams with an international orientation
• Knowledge of the organizational interactions required by QA throughout the PV lifecycle
• Must also have a working knowledge of international patient safety activities and regulations.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for a Global PV Auditor is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and word leading environment. To discuss this Global PV Auditor role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.