Operations Risk Associate - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 219d2d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Risk Associate - 3176183
Bonus, Pension, Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
A leading, global investment bank is currently seeking a committed Operations Risk Associate on a permanent basis to fulfil a key role for the organisation.
As Operations Risk Associate, you will enjoy a varied remit, a high degree of visibility across the organisation, the chance to work in a high performing team and strong career development prospects.
As Operations Risk Associate, the key responsibilities will be:
Supporting senior management in terms of roll out of Firm mandated Risk programs and in establishment of appropriate governance framework
- Perform Finance operational risk reporting with focus on operational risk incidents and risk issues.
- Perform monitoring and quality assurance activities over operational risk incidents, issues and action plans logged in Firm risk tools.
- Perform data analysis for identification of thematic risk issues and escalate, suggest remediation as appropriate.
- Partner with colleagues and internal clients on various projects, for example improve the collection, monitoring and reporting of risks and key risk indicators.
- Participate in efforts for process standardisation, short-term tactical improvements and longer term strategic initiatives including automation of reporting processes.
- Assist global colleagues in execution of various streams of operational risk related work (. Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Sarbanes-Oxley, Information Security, Business Continuity Planning).
The successful candidate's key deliverables will include:
- Member of the Global FinRiA team, contributing to the development, design and direction setting of the function and its work streams
- Managing the production of Finance operational risk reports and analysis of risk information and metrics including creation of production efficiencies through rationalisation and automation
- Performing value-add thematic analysis and quality assurance over operational risk data reported by Finance globally
- Assisting and supporting team members and global colleagues in development and automation where applicable of enhanced reporting and improved risk mitigation initiatives including key risk indicators
- Partnering with colleagues and internal clients on various risk related initiatives
This role would suit a qualified or part-qualified Accountant, with previous experience of risk management.
Financial services experience may be beneficial, although is not essential.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...